- Reviews (0)
Vastu Shanti is a religious and spiritual process of worship of Vaastu Purush. Purush means Energy, Soul, and Shakti; thus Vaastu Purush is the protector, soul and Lord of the house. The primary objectives of Vaastu Shanti are:
- To remove any land, structure, and interior arrangement faults or the Vastu Doshas.
- To ask for forgiveness for any direct or indirect harm to the Nature and other living beings while construction of the house
- To pacify any forces that may disturb the overall happiness of future occupants.
- To request Vastu Purush to protect the home and the occupants from natural calamities
- To solicit His blessings to bring health, wealth and prosperity to the occupants and
- To resolve proper use of the house and to convert it into Home and Praasad.
Havn is necessary for North Indian style ritual
We provide experienced pandits for this puja. Sahitya/samagri can also be provided at extra cost.
Muhurats (2015) -
February – 9, 11, 21, 26, 27
March – 2, 7, 12, 14
April – 23, 24, 25, 30
For Enquiry and booking – email us at puja(at)bookyourpandit(dot)comShare